Friday, April 5, 2013

Now you can follow the journey...

I have added two options to follow the journey across the States if you'd like.  First,  you can follow me through email notifications every time I make a post or update on the blog.  Also, if you are a Google+ member, you can add me to one of your Circles.  You can find these options on the sidebar/bottom right corner of this blog.

In addition to this, you can also follow my progress on a map through SPOT (which is a personal tracking device).  I will have a link provided when the journey begins that will lead to the proper site:  www.findmespot.com.  If I am able to upload those images to the blog I will do that as well.

Thanks for the support!  Keep an eye on me!


2 comments:

  1. How many pairs of socks are you bringing? Best of luck to you Dan! This is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete