Monday, April 29, 2013

Preperation Week

I will be preparing for the pilgrimage this week.  I plan to prepare mentally, physically, and spiritually.  During this pilgrimage I will have plenty of hardships and prayer-time to offer up,  so if anyone has any prayer petitions please feel free to email me at Danielreinke6421@gmail.com.  Also please keep me in your prayers as I will need all that I can get.  The reality of the trip is starting to set in.  I am more excited than nervous right now, but I have a feeling that may change. 

2 comments:

  1. Daniel, I am truly inspired. You will have our prayers to add to those that carry you along the way (family night prayers, and Monday Adoration time)!
    ""Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Heb 12:1
    Peace- Carrie Peltier (Gustafson) and Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers! The journey has begun! I will provide a small update shortly!

      Delete