Friday, May 17, 2013

A Short Story of Faith


Today, while in the middle of nowhere in sort of a desert-like area, I was reading a prayer card that I have that has a prayer devoted to travelers (I figured it a fitting one to bring along on a trip like this of course).  The prayer on it includes Saint Christopher who is the Patron Saint of travelers.  After reading the prayer I glanced down right at my feet to find a little gleaming medal on the side of the road.  Who do you think was on this impossible find...  none other than Saint Christopher.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel!

    Thanks for all your interesting stories. This is a great blog to read. Divine Providence is amazing, and your journey is a witness to the reality of Christ.

    Did you realize you are actually making a Cross??? Peter, Mike, and Dick went from Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico. I'm sure they would have never suspected that years later their son/nephew/cousin would someday complete a Cross from the Pacific Ocean to the East Coast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! That's so cool! I never even noticed that before!

      Delete