Friday, May 3, 2013

Change

I was born and raised Catholic, but in my young adult years I fell away from my Faith for a period of time.  I always had my faith's teachings engraved in me from my immediate and extended family, but chose not to follow them.  Those years of chasing temptations brought me farther away from God and family. 

I always knew that living my Faith would bring me true joy, but was too cowardly to accept it.  Through God's never ending love and mercy I slowly came back to the Sacraments.  I can honestly say these past few years have been the most joy filled days of my life.  "Life is not about the mistakes you have made, but how you live your life after learning from those mistakes".

Living and practicing a Christian life these days is not easy, but it's worth it!  I ask that people will take a step with me on this journey, and strive to grow closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment