Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Entering Wyoming: Videos, Pictures, and a few words...



I recently hit day 30 and have traveled roughly 746 miles and have taken about 1,605,517 footsteps.  

I just want to thank all who have been following the journey so far.  Thank you for all the prayers, hospitality, and generousity!  I know that everyone is inspired by different things, and I do hope and pray that this trip will challenge and inspire peoples' lives to change for the better, but I have to say that I have been inspired by the many people that I have met along the way!  Their lives are the true inspiration!

Also, I can honestly say that I could not do this journey by myself...  period!  I would have gone home by now.  Recently I trekked from Dubois, WY to Riverton, WY.  This 42 mile stretch was very desolate and was the hardest leg yet.  It was very challenging spiritually most of all.  I may be redundant, but I genuinely want to thank you for all the prayers and support,  for without them this journey would be long over.  Please keep praying, as the power of prayer has been truly evident everyday.

Here are some videos that I hope tell the tale a little bit.  Enjoy:

A Comfy Culvert

Breakfast!

A Real Treat and Blessing!

Better Than a Hotel

Some Good Music

 You Know You're in Wyoming When...

Mountain Air

Here is the latest SPOT tracking beacon location if you're following:   http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0RqaCWQXIjE7D4bXX0MBtk3Xsm7XdnCAL


Some pictures to see the progress!









2 comments: