Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome

I just wanted to say welcome to any new visitors to this site.  I have been on my journey since the beginning of May and have been updating this blog every two or three days.  I want to invite you to read through the many posts.  I recommend especially the posts entitled "A Short Story of Faith", "Portland", and "Unity".

A very kind woman I met at Mass in Peoria, IL.  She even bought me lunch and enjoyed some nice conversation with her.

 
Brothers in faith.

Also, here is the latest SPOT tracking beacon link of my location:  http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0RqaCWQXIjE7D4bXX0MBtk3Xsm7XdnCAL


Slowly but surely closing in on the East Coast!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan, I am your mom's cousin's son's wife (haha, I know right!?) but I just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping track of your journey. I admire your ability to evangelize. God Bless!!!

    Megan Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the much needed prayers, I am glad to hear that you have been following the journey! Some days that is what keeps me going on. Thank God for all he has blessed me with through everyday!

    Daniel Reinke

    ReplyDelete